Friday, September 17, 2010

Fab Five Day 5




Good morning everyone and TGIF! As you have seen all week we had fun with the Spellbinder pendants. Today I have two cards because I have a guest -Amy. Amy has been working at Picture This since April. I can't believe how fast the time is going!
This month I decided to do a Christmas card using the Just Rite snowman stamp in the center of layered pendents. I added a little bling to the card with Stickles, a snowflake brad on top of a snowflake sequin. I colored the little guy with Copics. I just love this stamp as he reminds me of Frosty the Snowman. (And I will admit I have all of those great Christmas specials that I watch every year.)
Amy's wedding card is done with one of the pendent dies accented by pearls. She also used the little green awesome machine, the Cuttlebug, to emboss the red background paper and the champagne glasses. The tag she put the glasses on was also cut from a Spellbinders Labels. Awesome Amy and thanks for being my guest!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Paula and Amy. And the snowman does remind me of Frosty too... love that show!

    ReplyDelete