Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fab Five Day 4







Hi everyone! Sorry for the delayed post, I had a bit of computer issues earlier in the day. I can't believe how fast this week is going and we are on day 4! Today I used the cute little grumpy looking bear. On the inside it says "I don't do mornings!" This reminds me so much of my daughter. And she can be a bear waking her up in the morning too...

The other card I have posted today is my co-worker Amy's. She was awesome and done the Fab 5 with us and we each were able to showcase one of her cards each day. Her card is a cute little Valentine card.
Come by the store and see the all of the great cards and projects first hand!


Paper: Crate Paper, Basic Grey, card stock
Ink: Copics, Memento
Cuttlebug Swiss dots
Stickles, Hero Art flowers, brad



1 comment:

  1. This will be a great bear to use when the Bears loose against the Packers. LOL
    Great Card!

    ReplyDelete