Monday, May 10, 2010

Fab Five Day 1



Hi everyone! It has been so long since I have posted! It has been a wirlwind of a month. After my trip to Delaware to visit my mom, dad, sisters and family it has been non-stop. My husband came home from Afghanistan in April...YEAH!!!! Then my daughter, son, granddaughter, and her friend came up to visit for a week. The girls and I had a good time at the last scrap to midnight making some pages. I try to get them posted in the next couple of days. They are very proud of thier pages.

Well, this week's challenge is with My Mind's Eye. One of my favorite papers in the store! Our paper today is the pretty pink flocked paper from the Lush collection. I stenciled the roses on the side with the lightbox since I placed them at different angles. But don't forget Dreamweaver stencils work great in your Cuttlebug. After I stenciled and inked I dusted a little Dreamweaver's metallic powder for shimmer. I hope you like my creation and it inspires you to make something for someone special to you.

Paper: My Mind's Eye Lush Collection, WorldWin
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet, Martha Stewart (green)
Ribbon: cream satin
Shimmer and stencil:Dreamweaver
Punch: Martha Stewart

1 comment: