Friday, May 14, 2010

Fab Five Day 5




Hello everyone! Today is our last day and I hope you have found something to inspire you to make something fun. My creation today is a cute little gift card holder. Upon opening you will see you have room to write a little note and on the opposite side is the gift card holder. This holds a normal sized gift card and can be used for all types of occasions. Think of weddings, birthdays, graduations, thank-you, confirmation, and the list goes on. Just change the design and off you go. Lacey I and have a class making graduation cards in which I teach this technique. Check out the class page for all of the upcoming class dates and times. Hope you have a good day! See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE! I love belated cards since I always "remember" birthdays about a day or two late (LOL)

    ReplyDelete