Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fab Five Day 4

Good morning! Well, as you can see by my late post I did not want to get up this morning. With the sound of the rain I wanted to be a bum and sleep in a bit. Today's challenge is the die cuts from My Mind's Eye. My granddaughter and Jessa was born less than a year apart and since both of their parents are friends they girls spent a lot of time together. Well, Jessa recently moved to another state and my granddaughter really misses seeing her. So this page is for my granddaughter's scrapbook. I left the card blank so she could fill in what she missed about her friend. I think I may go back and change the format and font of the words. To me they are missing something when I look at it. I played with it several times, but I just haven't found the right look I want yet. I am design challenged right now.

We are hoping to get the girls together next year to take on vacation with us and go to the Jersey shore with all of my family. Most years on vacation the gals out number the guys, but I think we really entertain them with our craziness.

Paper and Die Cuts: My Mind's Eye and Meadow Lark line
Cuttlebug words
Stickles

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and beautiful page! You did a great job on this one!

    ReplyDelete