Monday, July 19, 2010

Fab Five Day 1



Good morning! I had to try two passwords to get in this morning. That is not a good sign. For one, it means I have been neglecting my blog! I know I promised to update my blog better last post. Time is just flying by..... Then I was sick for a week, got a bit dehydrated, and had to go in for IV fluids and such. And though I feel 100% better this week, I would not want to relive any of that experience! Second reason I forgot my password, or so I like to think, is I need a relaxing vacation ........hehe.

Did everyone make it to A*Amuse*A*Palooza? I just love their stamps this year. I think the tree branch with the leaf on the side is already sold out!

Well, today's challenge is the GCD paper with the flowers on it. I thought it look nice and bright to send to someone I was thinking of. I cut out the butterfly and pop dotted to the card so he floats. Hope all of you have a great day! Off to work for me......

Paper: GCD and cardstock
Punch: Fiskars
Stamps: Stampendous and Great Impressions
Ink: Memento

3 comments:

  1. Your card will brighten the recipient's day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Love your card! That is such a cute butterfly, you colored it beautifully! Nice meeting you today! Take care! Kathy Hering

    ReplyDelete