Saturday, June 26, 2010

Updated Blog

Well,I have started to update my blog a bit. I like this new background, but I am not sure if it is really what I want. I am working a getting a few projects on here that are long overdue. Then I have already started thinking of my ideas for next month's Fab 5. I have one of my days pretty much wrapped up. YEAH!!

So did anyone do a different project with the same things we used last month? I would love to see others takes on the different papers. That is one of my favorite things about Fab 5-seeing all the different things we think of even though we all work together.

I hope everyone is enjoying summer so far. See you soon!

Paula

1 comment:

  1. I did a different card with some of the materials I had left over from our projects....fun to make more stuff with the materials you have isn't it? I will get you some photos of your hubby in the RCU race as soon as I get them printed. Missed you at the river....

    ReplyDelete