Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fab Five Day 4




I hope everyone is getting some great ideas from the challenge. Today's paper is a pretty peach paper from Dream Street. I punched the one butterfly into the patterned paper. The other butterfly I punched from two scraps of coordinating card stock and adhered them next to the flower. Since this is a punch that lifts from the paper itself I had to cut out the two other butterflies. I folded the wings of the peach butterfly to give a bit of dimension, adhering the teal to the paper for a shadow. Stickles was added onto both butterflies to add a touch of shimmer. I thought the sentiment inside was very fitting for this card. This was a paper that you could do simple and take advantage of the beautiful pattern or dress it up, either way it looks good.

Paper: Dream Street and cardstock
Ribbon
Punch: Butterfly (I can't remember, but we do have it at Picture This), border punch Martha Stewart
Ink: Memento
Stickles
Stamps:Unity Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment