Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fab Five Day 2





Good morning! So today you get two cards because I got a little carried away with the baby idea. Both cards were fun to make. I got help on my second card from my dog Wayne. He always wants to be getting loved on or wants to see what you are doing. So on the flap card about the time I was going to stamp is the same time he decided he wanted to see what I was doing and got half way up into my lap. Hence the smudged ink. BUT that is the beauty of stamping! I am going to cut a coordinating piece of paper and put it on that side and stamp again....instant fix! As you can see I made that card a baby announcement and it has a little pocket to slide a picture into. This is another one of those great versatile basic card patterns that can be made into an announcement, note card, or invitation-just change it up a little bit to fit your occasion. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Paper:American Craft patterned paper, DCWV, plain cardstock
Ink: Memento and Copic
Ribbon
Stamps: Hero and Fiskars
Spellbinders

2 comments: