Friday, June 18, 2010




TGIF!!! I hope everyone has had a great week! Todays challenge was the pretty ribbon. I thought it looked great with the House Mouse stamp. Those stamps are one of my favorites! I tried to capture the fold in the picture so you can get a good idea of how it was done. But as always everyone's Fab Five designs will be on display at the store, so if you want to see up close come in and take a look. My background papers are My Mind's Eye. I colored the little cuties with Copic Markers.

Hopefully this month I am going to revamp my blog a little and get some long awaited fun altered projects I did on here. My husband will be working on his pages too and I will have them up so everyone can check out his military pages. I am working on him to do his pages towards the altered Tim Holtz look. Needless to say he always gives me this look like I am crazy! Have a good one everyone!

P.S. Don't forget to comment on any of the blogs to be in the drawing to win the prize package Leann put together. And I don't know how many of you know we are on Facebook! Last week Leann sent out a message to the first one to respond got 40% off the new Dot Matrix embossing folder from Tim Holtz. I was so jealous! ALSO, next week is Customer Appreciation week and there is something fun and special every day!

1 comment:

  1. I love House Mouse stamps and copic markers. You're card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete