Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fab Five Day 3



Already half way through our challenge week...where is the time going? Here is my granddaughter and my niece at the water park. Aren't they the cutest bathing beauties you ever seen? My daughter and I are trying to catch up on all of our pictures and I thought I would use this one for my challenge. I cut the shells out with Spellbinders and airbrushed the color onto them with Copic Markers. If you click on the picture you will see I used VersaMark to stamp shells onto the background cardstock.

If you like this layout there will be a limited amount of page kits on hand at the store. The kit even includes the shell stamps! See you there!

Die Cuts: Spellbinders
Paper and Tags:Scribble Scrabble Waves, My Mind's Eye, and cardstock
Ink:Copic, VersaMark Watermark
Stamp:Inkadinkado

1 comment: