Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Out for a ride











My husband and I decided to take a country drive the other day. It was nice to get out, relax, and ride around. Summer is definitely in full swing. I took quite a few pictures and figured I would share some with you. The apples were looking really good, not too much longer to enjoy some yummy apple turnovers!
I think Queen Anne's Lace is my favorite wild flower! The remind me of a firework of flowers. Have you ever seen ones with a pink hue? I haven't seen any since I moved to Wisconsin.
The sunflowers were so beautiful! I only had my camera with a small bit of zoom. I am going to try and go back and get some closer pictures with my other camera.
We didn't see any animals besides the cow and buffalo on the farms. It was too hot and I am sure they had found a nice cool spot to relax in. We did see a lot of Cabbage Butterflies and a few Monarchs. Several birds also flying around enjoying the nice day too.
I hope all of you are enjoying the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment