Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fab Five Day 2


Good morning! Or maybe I should say "Top of the morning to you!"* For today I did my lucky little four leaf clover mouse. The four leaf clover on the front is made with the left over hearts from a corner punch. I save my shape punches from my border and corner punches and use them as confetti or turn them into something else. Insided it wishes a Happy St. Patricks Day. Did you know each of these mice have thier own names and personalities?
Paper: cardstock and My Mind's Eye (back polka dots/front the other pattern showing)
Inks: Memento and Copics
ric rac ribbon
rhinestone bling
*Trivia of the day-This saying is not Irish, it is believed to be orginal from the good ol' USA.
Thanks for looking!
Paula

1 comment:

  1. The little picture here doesn't do the justice that this CUTIE card deserves. I clicked on it to make it larger and it is awesomely colored.

    ReplyDelete