Monday, February 7, 2011

A Fun Weekend


This weekend my friend Melissa came to Eau Claire because we had planned on making some fresh pasta. We usually spend the whole day making a variety of ravioli and cavatelli......yummy! Making them in the winter is the best time because we can spread them out on cookie sheets and are able to freeze them quickly outside. We were both looking forward to a messy, fun, taste testing day in the kitchen. Of course all of the planning and preparation was wasted as the temp outside was too warm and the humidity was high. The poor things would of never froze as quickly as we wanted and probable would of stayed sticky.


But of course we had a back up plan! We had a shopping and crafting weekend instead. I worked on my Fab 5, my Valentine's Day card for my hubby, and gave Melissa a crash course in Copic Markers. She started on her Valentine's Day cards. Some of you may remember Melissa as she use to work at the store.


Melissa's cards came out so nice I had to share them with you. I can't show you my cards yet since they are Fab 5 week creations, but I will give you a hint-House Mouse. That whole line is just so cute!


Thanks for looking and hope to see you soon!


Paula

1 comment: