Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fab 5 day 2-Spellbinders

Today's challenge is one of my favorite things, Spellbinders! I hope all of you have had the opportunity to try these little babies out. If not, go see the girls and say "Show me the Spellbinders!" I promise you will not be disappointed, you just might hate me later for a new addiction.

 Since my cards didn't all post last month I made two cards for today to redeem myself-one for Grand-mom O's birthday, and one just for fun. (Plus, it was fun to make more than one card.) The snowflake card is at Picture This, along with all of our Fab 5 challenges, if you want to take a look. For the snowflake card cut out various snowflakes, ink the edges, adhere to your card layer, and then run it through the embossing folder. This is an easy technique that turns out a really neat effect. Give it a try with other Spellbinders such as the flowers. Don't forget to visit everyone else.

 Have a blessed day!

 Paula

 Spellbinders: Various Snowflakes including this year's release, Lattice Rectangles, Foliage, Flourish
 Punch: Marvy
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Embossing folder: Textile, Snowflakes ribbon, snowflake, flowers


 P.S. Did you know if you click on the posted pictures they will enlarge so you can see the detail better?

No comments:

Post a Comment