Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fab 5 Day 4-Dimensional Design




Today we had fun making some dimensional designs. I made this little advent box out of matchboxes. I painted each box with craft paint. I punched the holes for the brads with my Crop-a-Dile. I also lined each of the little boxes with a coordinating piece of paper. 

This would be great for small gifts such as mints, charms, earrings, brads, buttons, keys, or inspirational sayings. It would be just the right size for a kid, a work desk, or what about a cute Secret Santa gift to wrap up the end of the year and holiday season. 

In addition to the box I made this pop up gift card holder. I plan to make several of these this year since all of our gifts are going to be sent out to other states. 

I hope all of you are finding some fun ideas this week. Have a great day!






1 comment:

  1. I have seen your advent box in person and it is awesome Paula! Good job.
    DawnW

    ReplyDelete