Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FAb Five Day 2



Today's challenge is using this pretty floral paper from Websters Pages. I embossed the blue paper with the Cuttlebug embossing folder Floral Fanasty. The ribbon is a leaf ribbon that comes in various colors, but I like the green. I cut out a stem of flowers and a butterfly to add dimension to the middle by adhering with foam dots. Though it may be hard to see, I added sparkle to the floral paper using a clear atyou Spica from Copic. The words are something I had in my stash of goodies and I can't remember who they are from. Though if you ever need words (or shapes)cut out don't forget we have our Pazzle machines with multiple fonts to choose from to customize your pages. Don't forget to visit the other blogs for more great ideas. Hope to see you at Picture This!

6 comments:

  1. How do you emboss an entire 12x12 page with the Cuttlebug?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is very beautiful....so simple, yet elegant for a wedding page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy,

    I used the Websters page as the 12x12. I cut two three inch strips in the blue and ran them through the Cuttlebug being very careful to line up the embossing design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page. So fitting for the beauty of the day!

    ReplyDelete