Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fab Five Day 3-Will You Be Mine



Welcome to day 3! I hope you have been visiting all of us and getting some great ideas. Today's challenge paper is from Tinkering Ink. This is a double sided paper with the round emblems on one side and on the reverse it has a design that includes peacocks and hearts. So I decided to make a Valentine card. The cardstock is from Wordwin which I cut using Spellbinders Label Seven. I then used the script and textile embossing folders. I cut out a heart (found on the backside)and added shimmer with a clear Copic atyou Spica marker. The stamp is from Serendipity Stamps. Don't forget to comment on any of the blogs to be entered into the drawing for $25 dollars in product and a sheet of each of our papers we are using. Good luck!!!

1 comment: