Friday, February 19, 2010

Fab Five Day 5



Our challege today is using Core'dination paper. With the tan core of this paper it reminded me somewhat of leather. I took the paper and embossed saddle up and a saddle with some stencils I have. I mounted the pictures of my in-laws on faux suede paper. The horseshoe line is out of a packet of die cuts that include a lot of other neat horse related themed items. The cardstock is Worldwin. The corner punch is by Creative Memories. I hope everyone had a good time this week checking out our blogs. Check back often for other ideas and our challenge next month.

(If you are interested in the horseshoe die cut package company I will let you know later tonight as I have misplace mine. Since I work at Picture This tonight I will update you after 7:30.)

Ok, here is the company that makes the horseshoes. They are Quick Cropper Cuts by Outdoors And More.

2 comments: