Monday, April 11, 2011

Fab 5 Day 1


Good Monday morning everyone! This week are the fun Spellbinders dies. What endless possibilities are available to give your creations that little extra umph and no one has to know how easy it was. I can't even begin to tell you how many I have because they are addicting. Today I used the duck set. I folded pink paper in half and on the fold I placed my die a bit down so I would be able to have a card afterwards. I also cut the shape out of the double sided sticky paper from Dreamweavers. Then I added a google eye to my duck, and flocked it with some hot pink flock. I made this little ducky into a baby announcement. Inside it has stamped Just Arrived and the info about the little one born. You could make your duck a lighter pink and add ribbon, make it into a shower invitation, a first birthday party invite, or even add it to a first bath scrapbook page. Have fun!!!! Die: Spellbinders Adhesive: Dreamweavers Stamps: Fiskars bling, and google eye

2 comments: