Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fab 5 Day 3



Already day 3, how fast the time is going. Today I used two dies on my card-circles and the Sunflower Set 2. After cutting and embossing the sunflower I kept the paper in the die and colored the exposed areas. The brown paper is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. I colored this little Magnolia girl a while back and I am glad she finally found a home.


I also have a guest today. A self proclaimed Picture This employee, my grand-daughter, Taylor. She loves coming to the store to help and create. So on Sunday she came in to create while Lacey and I worked. She had her box of scrapbook/card supplies and her scrapbook ready to go. Well, she really likes making the quilling flowers from Cuttlebug. So she canvassed the store picking out paper, stickers, and stamps. Tada! Here card is the other card shown. And to be honest it was with very little help from me. The only thing I did was supply some ink, tightened up the flowers just a tad, cut her basic layers, and reached for the stamp she wanted to use. She is very proud of her card and even sent a picture to my husband Brian. I am very proud of her card myself!


Take care,

Paula


Ink: Memento and Copic

Dies/Embossing folder:Cuttlebug and Spellbinders

Edge punch: EK Success

Paper: card stock and My Mind's Eye

1 comment: