Saturday, April 9, 2011

Visitors


Hello everyone! This week has been a great week. My daughter and grand-daughter arrived Wednesday. So in between me working we have been eating, shopping, and visiting. Taylor, my grand-daughter, has made out the best so far. Of course being her birthday was on Wednesday did help. Next week we plan to get massages, facials, manis and pedis, do some sight-seeing, and of course more shopping! Maybe this week we will see some of you out and about.


Next week starts the Fab Five + One. Our highlight for the month is Spellbinders. I think everyone will love all of the ideas and find inspiration with the dies. My lovely, outstanding grand-daughther will be a guest designer on my blog this week. Maybe I can get my daughter to do something too.


Talk to you soon,


Paula


No comments:

Post a Comment